Friday, September 09, 2005

Inaugural Post

This is the first post in a more opinionated blog venture of mine. When I really want to rant about something that pisses me off, I want to collect it here, so that I can achieve two simultanious goals. One, I wish to be able to search back this recorded permanant record of the items and issues that have really gotten my goat the most and Two, as it's public, it would be interesting to see if the random people who surf past it are for, against, indifferent, outraged at or with me.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test comment

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have made it into the blogging circle. When I started my first post, I was nervous that no one will pay attention to my blogs. However, as the weeks go by, I received a lot of visits and gradually made into the elite bloggers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home