Friday, September 09, 2005

Katrina

I expect there will be many posts about Katrina, it's really on my mind for so many reasons. Here are a couple links I have found interesting. This link, http://homelandresponse.org/full_story.php?WID=13977 , was sent to me by a self avowed republican who's only interested in his own well being, and could give a damn about anyone else or the planet in general. This link was sent to me in response to my sending him the following link, which I found telling, vis a vis the Federal government's completely inept response to Katrina. http://thinkprogress.org/katrina-timeline . Yet, try as I might, I find it difficult to see how his link in any way detracts from the horrendous atrocity that is our bloated, inept, craven, and criminal bush administration. (pls note that I go out of my way to avoid capitalizing gw's name in any way. I respect the office of the President of the United States, but I cannot bring myself afford that military and civil criminal with any level of respect).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home